At Gasper, we respect consumer’s personal information and privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
- Our website.
- In text, email and other electronic messages between the consumer and this site.
- Through desktop and mobile applications, our consumers download from this site, which provides dedicated non-browser-based interaction between consumers and the website.
The policy does not apply to information collected by:
- Us offline or through other means, including on any other website operated by Gasper or any third party (including our subsidiaries and affiliates); or any third party (including our subsidiaries and affiliates), including through applications or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the website.
Children Under the Age of 13
The Gasper site is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any personal information to or on the site. We do not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 13. If consumers are under 13, please do not provide any information on this site or on or through any of the features/register on the site, make any purchases through our site, use any of the public comment or interactive features our website offers or provide any information about consumers to us, including name, address, telephone number, email address or any screen name or user name consumers may use. If we discover we have received or collected personal data from a child who is under the age of 13 without parental consent, Gasper remove the child’s information immediately. If a consumer believes we may have information from or about a child under the age of 13, please reach out to us via our contact us page.
Information We Collect About Consumers
We collect multiple types of data from and about users of our website, including information:
- by which consumers may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, email address, telephone number or ANY OTHER INFORMATION THE WEBSITE COLLECTS THAT IS DEFINED AS PERSONAL OR PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION UNDER AN APPLICABLE LAW (“personal information”); that is about consumers but individually does not identify consumers, and/or about consumers internet connection, the equipment consumers use to access our website and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from consumers when consumers provide it to us.
- Automatically as consumers navigate through the website, data collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
- From third parties, for example, our business partners.
Information Consumers Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our site may include:
- Information that consumers provide by completing the forms on our site. This includes information provided at the time of registering for emails or to use our site, posting comments or requesting further services. We may also ask for information when consumers report a problem with our site.
- Records and copies of correspondences (including e-mail addresses), if consumers contact us.
- Responses to surveys that we might ask consumers to complete for research purposes.
- Details of transactions consumers carry out through our site and of the fulfillment of their orders. Consumers may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our site.
- Consumer search queries on the site.
Consumers also may provide information or data to be published or displayed (hereinafter, “posted”) on public portions of the site, or transmitted to other users of our site or third parties (collectively, “User Contributions”). Consumer user contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at their own risk. Although we limit access to certain pages, consumers may set certain privacy settings for such information by logging into their account. Please be aware that no security measures are impenetrable or perfect. Additionally, Gasper cannot control the actions of other users of the site with whom consumers may choose to share their user contributions. Therefore, we do not and cannot guarantee that user contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
Consumers navigate through and interact with our site, we may use automatic data collection technology to retrieve certain information about consumer equipment, browsing patterns and actions, including:
- Details of consumer visits to our site, including traffic data, location data, and other communication data and the resources that they access and use on the site.
- Information about computer and internet connection, including IP addresses, browser type, and operating system.
We also may use technology to collect information about consumer’s online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (aka behavioral tracking). The data we collect automatically is statistical information and doesn’t include personal information, but we may correlate it with personal data we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. This information helps us to improve our site and to deliver better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about consumer preferences, allowing us to customize our site according to individual interests.
- Speed up searches
- Recognize consumers when they return to our site.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our site may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about a consumer’s preferences and navigation to, from and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
- Web Beacons. Pages of our the site may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs. pixel tags and single-pixel gifs) that permit Gasper for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an e-mail and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
Gasper does not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If consumers have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, please contact the responsible provider directly.
How We Use Your Information
Gasper uses information that we collect about our consumers or that they provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our site and its contents to the consumer.
- To provide the consumer with information, products or services that they request from us.
- To provide consumers with information about our services
- To provide consumers with notices about their account/subscription, including expiration and renewal notices.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between consumers and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify consumers about changes to our site or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- To allow consumers to participate in interactive features on our site.
- In any other way we may describe when consumers provide the information.
- To fulfill any purpose for which consumers provide it.
- For any other purpose with consumer consent.
Gasper may use the data we have collected from our consumers to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers’ target audiences. Even though we do not disclose personal information for these purposes without consent, if consumers click on or interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that they meet its target criteria.
Disclosure of Information
Gasper may disclose aggregated data about our users, and data that does not identify any individual consumer, without restriction.
- To affiliates and subsidiaries.
- To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of the ‘Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by the Company about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To third parties to market their products or services to consumers if consumers have consented to these disclosures. We contractually require these third parties to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To fulfill the purpose for which consumers provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when consumers provide the information.
- With consumers consent.
We may also disclose consumer’s personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Consumers Information
We strive to provide consumers with options regarding the personal information consumers provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide consumers with the following control over consumer’s information:
Tracking Technologies and Advertising
We do not control third ‘parties’ collection or use of consumers information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide consumers with ways to choose not to have consumers information collected or used in this way. Consumers can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) on the ‘NAI’s website.
Accessing and Correcting Consumers Information
Consumers may send us an e-mail via our contact link to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that consumers have provided to us. We cannot delete consumer’s personal information except by also removing the consumer’s user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
Consumers California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please contact us via the Contact Us link.
We have implemented measures designed to secure consumer’s personal information from accidental loss and unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure
The safety and security of consumers information also depend on consumers. Where we have given consumers (or where consumers have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our website, consumers are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask consumers not to share a consumers password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect consumers data, we cannot guarantee the security of consumers personal information transmitted to our website. Any transmission of personal information is at a consumer’s own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the site.