Due to our continued expansion, Gasper Landscapes Design & Construction and Gasper Home & Garden Showplace are seeking professionals to join our growing landscape and nursery divisions, located in Bucks County, PA.
When you join a team with a 35 year history of award winning design and build projects, you can be assured that you will be joining a team of highly trained professionals who are ready to handle our customers from design to delivery. Our work comprises of landscape, hardscape and carpentry projects of all sizes in and around the Southeastern PA and New Jersey as well as a 6-acre Nursery and Garden Center.
Gasper’s philosophy of excellence begins with our people, many of whom have been here since its inception. We believe the success of our company rests in our ability to give each and every employee the opportunity to grow personally and professionally. We encourage innovation and challenge employees to seek the very best solutions for our clients at all levels. This approach allows us to reward superior performance and promotes an atmosphere of innovation that in the long run, is exemplified in our work.
Gasper Landscapes Design & Construction and Gasper Home & Garden Showplace is a great place to grow! If you’re up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Below are our current job opportunities. You may download, complete and return our application form and any relevant attachments.
FULL-TIME ADMINISTRATIVE SUPPORT SPECIALIST
Salary commensurate with experience
Why Work Here?
“Don’t just be a part of a company, be an invaluable member of a great team and family!”
At Gasper Landscape Design & Construction, an award-winning Design/Build firm, we look to ensure the success of the individual as much as the team. We are seeking a full-time, motivated, self-driven individual who can operate as the backbone of a rapidly growing and very successful family-owned company. Hospitality experience is viewed as a tremendous advantage!
- Answer phones and direct calls accordingly
- Give great guest service over the phone and in person, handling a multitude of questions
- A passion for providing outstanding client and team experiences
- Provide ad hoc support around the office as needed
- Support executive leadership with a variety of tasks and projects
- Schedule and confirm meetings
- Ensure file organization based on office protocol
- Develop and grow within the company with a desire to move up
- Assist with human resource tasks
- Some weekend work required
- Desire to work in a team and family-based learning environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to prioritize responsibilities and work independently towards objectives with
- Capability of multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment
- Must possess strong organizational and time management skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Human resource experience a plus
Excellent benefits offered: Health & Dental Insurance, Simple IRA/Profit Sharing Plan,
Vacation/Personal Time, and Employee Discounts. Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time, Some Evenings, and Some Weekends
Are you passionate about the customer journey, and e-commerce? Do you have a green thumb for online sales and a flair for cultivating customer experiences? We’ve got an exciting opportunity for an E-commerce Manager at Gasper Home & Garden Showplace in Richboro, PA!
Job Title: E-commerce Manager
Location: Richboro, PA
Job Overview: As the E-commerce Manager at Gasper, you’ll be at the forefront of our online growth and success. You’ll be responsible for overseeing our digital storefront, driving online sales, and nurturing a vibrant virtual community. This role offers a unique chance to blend your love for everything Gasper has to offer with your expertise in e-commerce, delivering the best of all areas of our business.
- Develop and implement e-commerce strategies to maximize online sales and revenue.
- Manage our commerce site, ensuring it’s up-to-date, user-friendly, and visually appealing.
- Curate and expand our online product catalog, highlighting seasonal offerings.
- Optimize product listings with engaging descriptions, images, and relevant keywords.
- Work with the marketing team on integrating e-commerce with digital marketing campaigns, including email marketing and social media.
- Provide support within the digital marketing footprint including PPC, SEO, keyword research, google analytics, website UX, and paid social.
- Monitor changes in product sales using web analytics and Excel spreadsheets.
- Identify SEO best practices regarding inventory, pre-orders, and pricing policies.
- Analyze web traffic and sales data to identify trends and opportunities for improvement.
- Respond to customer inquiries and reviews to ensure excellent customer service.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and e-commerce best practices.
- Minimum 3+ years’ experience in e-commerce management.
- Hands-on experience creating, managing, and maintaining e-Commerce websites/portals.
- A strong understanding of online marketing and SEO techniques.
- Proficiency with website CMS platforms and e-commerce tools.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A creative mindset with an eye for visual aesthetics.
- Some knowledge of gardening and horticulture would be a plus.
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines while maintaining attention to detail.
- Ability to work collaboratively and lead a team.
Perks & Benefits
- 401k, PTO, Medical and Dental Insurance
- Join a passionate team that shares your love for all things customer experience.
- Enjoy a beautiful workspace surrounded by lush plants and flowers.
- Employee discounts on our garden center’s products.
- Opportunities for professional growth and development.
- Make a meaningful impact on the Gasper community through your work.
- If you’re ready to cultivate Gasper’s online success and grow with us, we want to hear from you!
To apply, please send your resume and a brief cover letter outlining your relevant experience and passion for curating a dynamic online customer experience to firstname.lastname@example.org.
OTHER POSITIONS AVAILABLE
|Office Support||In-Store Positions | On-Site||Field Positions|
|Admin Support Specialist||Pond Management Specialist||Lead Carpenter|
|Furniture Warehouse Associate||Carpenter Laborer|
|Customer Service Associate||Shuttle Bus Driver|
|Hardscape Inside Sales||Custom Garden Care Specialist|
|Furniture Consultant||Irrigation and Lighting Specialist|
|General Laborer||General Landscape Laborer|
|Garden Center Associate|
(Mail: Attn: Human Resources, 316 Tanyard Road, Richboro, PA 18954) / (E-mail: email@example.com)