Hardscape professionals deserve products that are reliable and can save them time. Get both with the best polymeric sand on the market.
Polymeric sands are mixtures of sand and additives designed to fill the joints between pavers and bricks. Plain old sand can be used to fill the joints between pavers, so why choose polymeric sand? Polymeric sand is superior to regular sand in a variety of ways:
- It improves durability. The binding agents in this product help lock the pavers together. This will give your installation more strength over the long haul.
- Heavy rains will not wash the sand out of the joints between pavers if you use polymeric sand. Polymeric sand reduces the amount of water that will wash between the pavers and down into the base materials, which keeps the base foundation under the surface intact and sturdy.
- It deters weed plants. Weeds are amazingly resilient and can grow almost anywhere. Using this product will not guarantee that weeds will never grow in your new walkway or patio, but it will help considerably. Plain sand is a much more inviting home for pesky weeds.
- It’s resistant to ants. Ants have a much more difficult time getting into and making homes in the spaces between pavers if you use polymeric sand.
- It comes in different colors. Polymeric sand comes in a variety of colors, usually in various shades of gray and beige.
Gasper specializes in supplying homeowners and landscape contractors in the Montgomery and Bucks County area. Give us a call today to learn more about the products and services we offer: 215-364-2400.