Safety is our Top Priority
As a valued customer, we want to personally share how Gasper Home and Garden Showplace is proactively taking steps to prevent the spread of COVID-19, or coronavirus. Our highest priority is supporting the health and safety of you, our employees, and our communities.
As a response to numerous phone calls from customers concerned that we may close, here at Gasper we are implementing the following precautionary measures:
- Social distancing practices (6-8 feet rule)
- Wider aisles, where possible, for better browsing
- Outdoor checkout area that includes a safe distance between cashier and customer
- All flowers, plants, shrubs and trees are available in a safe, outdoor environment
- Sanitizing area for shopping carts
- Mandatory hand protection
- We limit the amount of people who can access the main store and offices
- Enhanced hygiene and cleaning practices
- Elevated management of COVID-19 rules and guidelines
- All Gasper events have been cancelled for the foreseeable future
We will continue to monitor all federal, state and local guidelines and update our policies to help mitigate the spread of this virus.
Keep in mind that working in the garden exposes you to sunshine. Sunshine is your best source of vitamin D, and vitamin D is good for the immune system.
The Gasper Family and Employees
Let Gasper do the shopping for you. After you fill out our online order form, One of our associates will help you select the products you need. After you arrive, an associate will meet you at your car and help you load your items.
Gasper will have a 7-days-a-week delivery service for bulk landscape materials, home improvement products, lawn and garden care, outdoor furniture, nursery stock, garden accessories, home decor and much more.
The new Gasper Home & Garden Book is online
READY, SET, SPRING! Shop our online catalog for new arrivals in plants, garden accessories, home and garden decor, and many more top quality products to improve your home. Read about our featured landscape project.