It’s people who determine the quality of any company and its service, and Gasper has the most talented, creative and experienced landscape and garden center professionals working in the field today. We are always searching for exceptional individuals to join our teams, both in our Landscape Design & Construction business and our Home & Garden Showplace. Below are our current job opportunities. You may download, complete and return our application form and any relevant attachments to:
(Mail: Attn: Human Resources, 316 Tanyard Road, Richboro, PA 18954) / (Fax: 215-396-8040) / (E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org)
CASHIER – PART TIME & FULL TIME
Gasper Home and Garden Showplace located in Bucks County, Pennsylvania is seeking part time & full time cashiers for our Garden Center. The successful candidate will have experience in all, or a combination of the following:
- Excellent customer service skills including phone/cash register.
- Math skills and attention to detail.
- Stocking, product displays and merchandising.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of POS system a plus but not necessary
- Must be available to work weekends
NURSERY/ANNUALS DEPARTMENT – PART TIME & FULL TIME
Gasper Home and Garden Showplace is seeking part & full time nursery associates for our Garden Center. The successful candidate will have experience in the following:
- Must possess knowledge of annuals & perennials. Must assist customers and understand proper care & maintenance. Other duties include stocking, care, and merchandising of product.
- Must have excellent customer service skills and be able to work in a fast paced environment. Must be flexible and able to work weekends.
OUTDOOR FURNITURE SALES – PART TIME & FULL TIME
Gasper Home and Garden Showplace located in Bucks County, Pennsylvania is seeking part & full time outdoor furniture associates. The successful candidate will have experience in the following:
- Must have experience in furniture sales, interior design and/or interior furniture profession, and hearth or HVAC profession. Must possess excellent customer service skills and be able to interact with high end design clients and customers.
- Must be able to work weekends and possess good clerical and/or computer skills.
CONSTRUCTION FOREMEN & GARDEN MAINTENANCE FOREMEN (LANDSCAPE/HARDSCAPE)
Gasper Landscape Design & Construction located in Bucks County, Pennsylvania is seeking working foremen with a minimum of 3 years’ experience which should include all, or a combination of the following skills:
- Working foremen with the ability to work with and supervise a landscape construction crew.
- Possess a proven track record of completing projects on time and on budget.
- Experience with masonry and hardscaping.
- Experience in Garden Maintenance.
- Experience with landscape lighting installations.
- Possess a high degree of professionalism and customer service skills.
- Dependability and attention to detail also a must.
DELIVERY PERSON (CDL & NON CDL) – PART TIME & FULL TIME
Gasper Landscape Design & Construction located in Bucks County, Pennsylvania is seeking delivery drivers. The successful candidate will have experience in the following:
- Deliver bulk materials, furniture, machinery, brick/paving materials, etc. This individual must maintain a clean appearance and comply with company policy and standards.
- Must possess valid drivers’ license, medical card, clean driving record, good map/GPSs reading skills, and excellent customer service. Must be able to work weekends. LIFTING IS REQUIRED.
LANDSCAPE LABORERS – FULL TIME
Gasper Landscape Design & Construction located in Bucks County, Pennsylvania is seeking landscape & construction laborers for our landscape construction division and our garden center.
- Previous hardscape/landscaping experience a plus but not necessary, lifting required.
LANDSCAPE ASSISTANT FULL TIME
Landscape Assistant needed to assist in our landscape division. Responsibilities include.
- Creation of site plans and sketch up models as well as estimating and permits.
- Experience with computer drafting and surveying equipment preferred but willing to train the right candidate.
- Willing and able to work outdoors in most conditions.
LANDSCAPE SALES DESIGNER AND DESIGNER
Gasper Landscape Design and Construction, an award winning design/build firm located in Bucks County, Pennsylvania is interviewing candidates for the positions of Landscape Sales Designer and Designer.
Applicants for these positions should possess a thorough knowledge of construction techniques and plan requirements. Strong communication, multi-tasking and organizational skills are a must. Applicants must be computer proficient with experience using CAD programs.
Additional qualifications as follows:
Landscape Sales Designer With an Emphasis on Sales
- Candidates must have the ability to manage multiple clients from first contact to close of the sale. Responsibilities also include oversight of sold projects through the installation process and after project service to clients. Candidates should be creative, with a history of success in residential landscape sales.
- Experience in residential landscape design.
Please send a letter of interest, resume and portfolio samples for consideration to email@example.com.
Education Requirements: BSLA, RLA preferred
Gasper Landscapes offers competitive wages, excellent benefits, and working conditions. Call 215-396-2880 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org